Sunday, December 02, 2007

to that lame fker who flooded my tagboard with "baoyu-suk"
please get a life and dont be lame..
you think you very cute uhs?
sucks also duno how to spell.. spell until suk.
so wad's suk?
issit pronounced as sark, sak or sukked? -.-
and furthermore, wad's the meaning? -.-
brush up ur english then come back la? -.-
and horhs.. i didnt say i rocks either? -.-

please la horh..
buay song come find me..
dont pollute my blog.. -.-
this kind of things only childish people will do la horhs..
how old already still do this kind of things? -.-
hide behind the computer and say people sucks..
please la horhs..
you boh mia(no name) one sibohs?
or ur name simply sucks until you dont have the face to write out?
omgomgomg, i pity you man !
change ur name la..
i know you like my name..
no need flood it inside my tag board one la horhs..
ip add can be tracked easily one la.. -.-
grow up can?! zzz
anyone buay song fk, off from my blog please :D
THANKS ALOT HORHS ! :D:D:D

No comments: